Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holy Fuckin New Year

Wow...another year in the books, and 2010 was a real bitch. It seams everyone I know had a ridiculous amount of shitty luck this year, and the bad luck came from every possible direction.  Here's a quick synopsis of my year:
1. Left job of 5+ years
2. Car blew up
3. Fired from job(Long story, not my fault)
4. IRS(Nothing is EVER free)
5. Changed jobs...again
6. Unemployment decided they needed some(All) of their money back
7. Changed jobs again.....again.

But! I am pleased to say, it wasn't all bad! After a year long of searching, I think I have finally found my niche.  Of course, a year ago I never thought I would be content as a sleazy car salesman, but I find a great level of enjoyment in the new gig.  Maybe I will stay at this job a little longer than some of the less than fruitful jobs I held over the last year... u never know.

On a side note, who else is sick of politics? And I am not saying, who's sick of Obama, or Conservative Republicans, or the Tea-Baggers..I'm talking about ALL POLITICS.  What delusional person in this day and age can honestly be enthusiastic for any one of these douchebags?  Here's a self test.  Think of a politician.  Think of what that politician stands for.  Do you believe their #1 goal in life is to serve you, me and the public, and that they believe 100% in the cause they stand for? If the answer is yes, you failed.  You see...nobody takes that job unless they have a strong desire to make a very large sum of money.  Not that you can really blame them, send any teenage male into a titty bar and cross your fingers he wont want to get a lap dance.  Not gonna happen.  Same thing in Washington.  Take a bunch of lawyers(you don't trust them anyways), and ask them, pretty please, to go to the Capital and focus on making our tiny little world a better place, while refusing illegal Campaign contributions, under the table perks, and hot secretary's.  Just like the 16 year old boy with a face full of titty...good luck.  Not gonna happen.  Never gonna change either, unless there is a serious political overhaul(again, never happen). 

So here's to 2011.  The world around me may suck donkey balls, but just like Congress, I am going to focus soley on my life and the people within it, and I don't think that will be a bad thing!

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment