It seems that our tongue in cheek name for our little blog is causing us a few issues in the social networking world. While I very much like the name of our blog, and I feel it perfectly expresses the premise behind the site, I am left with the following need:
We need a name that exemplifies the work we have started, something a little more subtle perhaps, something that makes sense, and yet doesn't water down our message. Also, we will be introducing a new feature to the blog. I think you will like it. I feel everyone likes to feel "part" of something, and being as that was one of my main reasons for starting this in the first place, I think this is an area that we can expand on!
So stay tuned, I would love any feedback you may provide!!
-AB
Ok, for realsies this time:
ReplyDelete"You weren't serious were you?"
"You've let the Terrorists Win"
"You Were Thinking it, I Just Said it"
"Blog, Which is short for Web Log"
and finally
"Mother F*cking Blog-Zilla"
I'm hoping none of my suggestions make the cut cause they all suck... except Mother F*cking Blog-zilla
Blog er? Barely knew er?
ReplyDeleteBlog this
Blame it on the BloggaNova
Its my bologna and ill... stupid auototext!
BLOGZDA 626
Blog Check
Does this Blog have shocks
This blog has a shower the size of this room!
Haha, love it Mr. Chad. I think "Heat-Check" is a good name. Also, that shower was seriously as big as any of our kiosks..... insane.
ReplyDeleteAlso, follow our blog. I dont care if you really read it, just follow it... AB and I are hilarious, you know it.
ReplyDeleteill follow it, as long as a name change is right around the corner.. i have kids you know..
ReplyDeleteWarning:
ReplyDeleteThe following suggestions are weak.
- "Blogma"
- "It's my opinion, I can have that if I'd like"
- "RunBLOGdat"
- "You gotta BLOG that sh**!"